Musica

by Roman aka jar

Well,
time to get back to normal Massive Voodoo daily updates soon, eh? Monday will bring back the normal activity in the jungle and I am already looking forward to it as interesting stuff is ahead of us all. We want to thank our amazing supporters of the "Perfect Paintrack" thus far.

"Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame with conquering limbs astride from land to land; Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand a mighty woman with a torch, whose flame is the imprisoned lightning, and her name Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command the air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame, "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she with silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

 Emma Lazarus "The New Colossus"
(inscription from the Statue of Liberty, New York harbor, 1886). 
 
This post is about music and I want to write a little bit about it.
Recently I played the computer game "Wolfenstein - the New Order" and this game really caught me. Having played the first version in 1992 this actual game brought back so many memories. It's a cruel game with a crazy vision of history events which did fortunatly not happen at all.

It is like a great movie, with a grade of detail that is astonishing and a breathtaking story. For me this is was the best game I did play in the last 2~3 years and after finishing it for the first time I will play it a second time as there is another way to play it through. Well, this being said - Amazing, amazing, amazing Game. Great Music and weird music.

Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for Musica

Post a Comment