Sha´un - Ram Tribe Warrior finished

by Peter aka Baphomet

Hey guys and gals,

finally, finally my version of Raffa´s great sculpt is finshed. It took me quite a time after I recieved the bust right before the Duke (more than two months ago O.o). Well, you all know I´m not the fastest painter. There have been some hard moments, but I enjoyed the whole paintjob :)

Get your copy here: LINK

And here the final pictures:




 


If you like him, feel free to vote: LINK

There is something new on my table. The Anglo-Norman Crusader from Heroes & Villains. I really like the bust as it´s not too big and has very intersting shapes. I started the bust on Fernado´s painting class a few weeks ago.

Here an actual wip:


Still a lot to do, but I´m looking foreward to nice painting night!

Regards,
Peter


Comments:

There are 5 Kommentare for Sha´un - Ram Tribe Warrior finished

Post a Comment